The Compliance Engineer is an experienced practitioner with a comprehensive understanding of software and systems security who can take the lead in ensuring compliance with best practices and support semi-annual SSAE-16 SOC 2 and SOC 3 audits. The Compliance Engineer plays a critical role in helping our Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application rapidly reach maturity in a fast-growing market.
Product Satisfaction Lead – Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Product Satisfaction team meets contractual SLAs regarding response time, and that other teams in the Technology Services organization are engaged as appropriate for timely resolution.
- Located in the Pacific Time Zone, you will have first-responder responsibility for support requests during the hours of 5-8 PM EST.
- You will research, select, and provision infrastructure, tools, applications and automated tools to support our build, test, and release processes.
- You will create infrastructure that increases performance, improves fault tolerance, and facilitates 24/7 operations and monitoring for the development group’s servers and services.
- You will provide predictability in our development processes by ensuring that build, test, and release processes run smoothly and meet product quality and delivery requirements.
The scope of your responsibilities means that you will play a critical role in implementing and monitoring our information security program, and in demonstrating our compliance with industry best practice controls.
The ideal candidate has an insatiable interest in new technologies; superior communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work in diverse, globally distributed teams; strong organizational abilities and attention to detail; the ability to manage competing priorities; and the knowledge and perseverance to solve complex problems.
Due to the critical importance of accounting as a core feature of our deliverables, you must have a solid background in accounting, either educational – at least a two-year degree in accounting or a related field – or at least four years of related work experience. Please do not apply for this position if you do not understand the fundamentals of bookkeeping and financial statements, as you will not be in position to ensure the satisfaction of our clients if you cannot understand their needs.
Key Qualifications – Product Satisfaction Lead
- Software development; familiarity with both Java and PL/SQL is a must
- Virtualization and storage technologies; experience with AWS is a plus
- Scripting; experience with Perl and/or Python is a plus
- Continuous delivery tools; experience with Jenkins is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
We are seeking an Operations Manager that will play a pivotal role in scaling our sales and marketing organizations as we move through a period of hyper-growth in the coming years. The Operations Manager will manage the key systems, tools and processes used by the Inside Sales, Field Sales, Channel Sales and Marketing organizations.
The Content Marketing Manager will play a critical role in enabling LeaseAccelerator’s growth strategy. Much like many other Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud computing organizations, LeaseAccelerator uses content marketing as the centerpiece of our inbound and outbound lead generation programs.
The LeaseAccelerator Senior Analyst Lease Accounting (SALA) will collaborate with the LeaseAccelerator customer support teams; with our partners and with customer user teams to train, assist, and provide consultation on implementing our Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) application. The lease accounting analyst will possess expertise in both lease accounting and lease administration in categories such as real estate and equipment.
The LeaseAccelerator Operations Implementation Specialist (OIS) is a professional services expert in the system operations functionality and collection of customer data for use within LeaseAccelerator’s lease accounting software. This position interfaces directly with customer implementation project team members, and provides guidance on the process for the successful data collection.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for the planning and executing of all of the firm’s sales activities and achieving the annual sales quota objectives for the assigned region. LeaseAccelerator engages in a consultative, team oriented sales model which will require the RSD take a team leadership role, promoting effective collaboration and team synergy in the sales process.