Are You Planning for a 2018 Lease Accounting Implementation?
Top Budget and Implementation Questions – Answered
- How to estimate the implementation timeframe? Learn the key factors that will drive your project timeline.
- What are the key line items that need to be budgeted for? Learn how you can estimate the costs.
- How do you convince executives to provide the funding and resources? Learn how to talk to the CFO and the Board.
Lessons Learned from Early Implementations
- What are the risks to delaying the project? Learn how to fast-track your project.
- What is most likely to drive cost overruns? Learn how to avoid common pitfalls.
- What are the key project dependencies? Learn how to secure the resources and commitments you need for success.
On Demand Replay
Director of Solution Consulting
As the head of our Solution Consulting organization, Colleen works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to map their accounting strategies and leasing practices to our software solutions. Since the publication of the new standards, Colleen has met with over 200 Controllers and accounting organizations to discuss their approach to compliance. In the process, she has become an expert on consulting companies on the best practices for scoping, budgeting and planning lease accounting projects. A 20+ year veteran of the lease industry, prior to LeaseAccelerator Colleen worked for the equipment financing division of Dell selling leasing solutions to some of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies on the West Coast.
Director of Professional Services
Scott is responsible for ensuring that LeaseAccelerator customers achieve the financial benefits and strategic goals they have outlined for their leasing programs. Scott has over 25 years of experience in various financial, accounting and IT leadership roles. He founded and led his own leasing strategy consulting firm for over 10 years. Earlier in his career, Scott worked for Clark Construction and Mobil Oil in various Treasury, Financial Planning, Analysis and Operations roles. At Mobil he managed a seven-figure IT equipment leasing program for all of the company’s US data center technology. Scott has an MBA in Finance, Accounting and Information Technology.