Watch a Demo of our Lease Accounting Software
Comply with the Current and New FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 Lease Accounting Standards.
In this short, two-minute demo learn how you can use LeaseAccelerator’s Lease Accounting Software to:
- Manage Asset Level Details – For leased equipment including cost centers, equipment owners and serial numbers.
- Push Journal Entries to ERP – Send credits and debits to SAP or Oracle at a portfolio, schedule or asset level
- View Lease Accounting Reports – To show cash flow run-off for your portfolio; allocate invoices to cost centers; or view roll-forward reports to analyze all activity within a given accounting period.
- Comply with New Standards – Understand how to comply with new FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 standards along with the existing FASB ASC 840 and IFRS 17 rules.
Our Lease Accounting Software includes
- Lease classification testing to distinguish between finance leases and operating leases.
- Multiple ledgers to support the comparative, historical reporting requirements.
- Journal entries for major lifecycle events throughout the lease including commencement, mid-term and end-of-term.
- Calculations of monthly expense recognition, payment, principle reduction, short and long term reclassifications.
- Interfaces of all debits and credits to SAP, Oracle and other General Ledger applications.
- Hundreds of data attributes can be tracked for each individual asset along with all the judgments, calculations, emails and supporting documentation.
- Roll Forward, Trial Balance, Future Obligations by Period and Lease Classification Accounting Treatment reports and many more.
- “Corporate” controlled settings (e.g. Incremental Borrowing Rate, Economic Life) for consistent accounting policies across the organization.