The First 90 Days – How to Get Started
Lease Accounting Executive Guide to the New FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 Standards
Read the Lease Accounting Executive Guide to
Help Navigate the First 90 Days:
- Understand the Biggest Implementation Challenges and Risks
- Assess your Existing Systems, Processes and Controls
- Take an Enterprise-Wide Census of Your Leases
- Evaluate the Cost Savings Opportunities in your Real Estate and Equipment Leasing Programs
Answer the Key Questions:
- Who to include on the project team
- How long implementation will take
- How to budget for lease accounting software
Get Access to the eBook
Subscribe to Weekly Updates on the New Lease Accounting Standards
Enter your work email address below to start getting tips and best practices on data collection, budget planning and project strategies delivered straight to your inbox.
Learn More about the New Lease Accounting Standards
White Papers, Handbooks and Research Studies
Learn the differences between contract-level and asset-level lease accounting in this technical white paper. Review examples of the impact of asset-level decisions, judgments and events for material handling, data center and IT equipment.
Considering Lease Accounting Software to comply with the new FASB or IFRS standards? Download this eBook to understand the potential time and cost savings opportunities resulting from automation of lease classification and financial reporting.
The industry’s most comprehensive guide to collecting your lease accounting data. Follow our 10-step methodology to understand what data you need; where to find it; how to abstract it and how to clean it up. Over 50 pages of best practices and diagrams illustrate the process step by step.