How Oracle ERP Users Can Comply with the New Lease Accounting Standards
How to Define a Software Strategy for ASC 842 and IFRS 16
The first deadlines for the new lease accounting standards are quickly approaching in January 2019. During the Oracle Lease Accounting webinar, we will explain the challenges that financial reporting and accounting organizations will face with implementing these new rules. Specifically, what will be required from IT organizations to develop a Oracle lease accounting solution.
During the Oracle Lease Accounting webinar you will learn:
- What are the current capabilities of Oracle ERP for lease accounting?
- What are the key features of a lease accounting software application?
- What types of leasing documentation and data will need to be collected?
- What changes will be required to the General Ledger and Real Estate systems?
Real World Case Studies of Oracle ERP Customers
- IT strategies for complying with the new lease accounting standards
- Approach to complexities of managing IT, fleet and equipment leases
- Potential cost savings to be realized from better lease management