Five Best Practices for Managing Leased Equipment Spend
Looking for Savings in 2016? Start with the $100M Spend Category that No One is Managing.
Learn How to Reduce Financing Costs for Forklifts, Trucks, Autos, Laptops, Servers and Other Leased Equipment.
Use this Guide to learn how to:
- Aggregate and centralize your leased equipment spending
- Ensure your buyers are always conducting lease versus buy analysis
- Leverage competition to reduce your financing rates
- Stop spend leakage during the life cycle of the lease
The handbook also includes:
- Five real-world case studies from Fortune 500 Companies
- Strategic sourcing process for equipment leasing
- Five best practices for equipment leasing