100 Data Fields to Collect
For Your Lease Accounting Project
The new accounting standards, ASC 842 and IFRS 16, require leases to be tracked at the asset level. That means collecting a lot of data fields from different leasing documents that could be scattered in spreadsheets, systems, and file cabinets throughout the organization. If you’re overwhelmed by the amount of data you need to collect, this document is a great place to start. It lists 100 lease accounting data fields that you need to collect from your leases.
Know What to Collect
- Payment related fields: base rent payment, quantity, repayment mode, and more
- Expense related fields: CAMs charges, initial direct costs, late payment fees, and more
- End-of-term related fields: Options, end-of-term plans, early termination fee, and more
For Each Data Field Learn:
- Learn the definition of the field
- Learn why it’s important for lease accounting
- Fill out which leasing document it can be found in
Get Access to the Guide
Learn More About the New Lease Accounting Standards
Download the most popular white papers, ebooks, and tools
Learn how to navigate the first 90 days of the implementation project, including understanding the biggest challenges and risks, collecting all the lease data, and budgeting for project expenses.
Download this New Lease Accounting Standards Handbook to understand how to comply with the upcoming FASB ASC 842 lease accounting changes while driving savings.
This evaluation guide lists the major features lease accounting and administration software should have to help companies achieve compliance with the new standards.