Account-Based Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Reston, VA
LeaseAccelerator is seeking an energetic, creative and highly motivated marketing professional to join our Software-as-a-Service company through our period of hyper-growth. This role is ideal for individuals with one to three years of experience that are seeking to take their marketing skills to the next level.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work closes with account development and sales teams to spearhead and oversee the deployment of account-specific marketing tactics, in conjunction with global resources
- Leverage account-based marketing methods to integrate corporate marketing programs and campaigns for target accounts
- Build customized and personalized campaigns for groupings of target accounts
- Manage account-based demand generations programs, such as live webinars, email campaigns, inbound programs, and virtual conferences
- Identify the target lists, distribution channels and success criteria for campaigns
- Coordinate activities throughout the campaign lifecycle with internal team members and outside agencies
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across digital channels including Google Ads, SEO/SEM, and display advertising
- Leverage the latest modern marketing techniques to create account-based strategies using the MarTech stack and account-based marketing tools
- Knowledge of a diverse set of ABM tools and a passion for using them to engage the target audience
- Passion and aptitude to quickly learn new business concepts
- 1 to 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Prior experience at a software company
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help companies navigate one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.