ASC 842 - It's time to get ready.
Compliance with the lease accounting standards applies to every organization subject to the rules of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), regardless of size. Even if you only have a few leases, you still need to go through the process of identifying, abstracting, classifying, properly accounting for and managing your leases throughout their terms.
When your resources are tight or you don’t have in-house lease accounting expertise, you need a quick and easy solution to meet the initial and ongoing FASB requirements. During this webinar, our experts discuss the first step toward leasing automation and how to go beyond spreadsheets to meet your compliance goals quickly.
- How to comply with ASC 842 with a small team
- Tools you can use to automate compliance
- Understanding data collection and extraction
- Achieving compliance on the transition date and beyond
- Factors for keeping the project in-house or using a partner
Register to see the replay
Senior Director – North American Sales,
VP EZLease Engineering,