Asset-Level Lease Accounting
How Will it Impact Your ASC 842 and IFRS 16 Implementation Project?
One of the most important policy decisions you will need to make to implement the new lease accounting standards is whether to perform asset or contract-level lease accounting. Asset-level lease accounting is the process of recording transactions by generating debits and credits for each asset on a lease contract. This decision will affect everything from data collection and software selection to financial reporting and SOX compliance.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The differences between asset-level and contract-level lease accounting
- The types of leases typically have more than one asset per contract
- The top challenges of implementing asset-level lease accounting
- How asset-level accounting relates to Sarbanes Oxley compliance
Listen to several real-world examples:
- Multi-asset lease schedules for IT, data center, and material handling equipment
- End-of-term decisions such as partial buyouts, returns, and renewals
- Location changes, tax timing, and cost allocation
Featured Industry Experts
CEO and President
Vice President of Operations