LAS VEGAS – March 19, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer of the Enterprise Lease Accounting software category, announced today that over 60 SAP-centric companies have selected its SaaS application to manage and account for their portfolio of leases and assets. LeaseAccelerator offers a global lease accounting engine and lease management application that can be easily integrated with SAP’s general ledger, accounts payable, and real estate applications.
LAS VEGAS, Nv. – March 18, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer in the Enterprise Lease Accounting software market, will join global industry leaders to discuss the strategies for long-term success with the new ASC 842 and IFRS 16 lease accounting standards at the SAPinsider Financials 2019 on March 19th – 21st in Las Vegas. Across three conference sessions, financial reporting and leasing experts will share insights on best practices for implementation, transition, and sustained compliance with the new standards.
FRANKFURT – 5 March 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the leader in global Enterprise Lease Accounting software market, announced today the release of its new study on Which DAX Companies are Most Impacted by IFRS 16. The DAX, Germany’s best-known blue chip index managed by Deutsche Borse, tracks the performance of 30 major companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Tuesday, March 26th
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 10:00 am PT
Complying with the new lease accounting standard is a major challenge for both public and private companies. While many private companies remain focused on their revenue recognition efforts, they also need to get organized for lease implementation. And now that most public companies are in their last stages of implementing the standard, their focus is shifting to leveraging process and technology to further automate their Day 2 requirements.
During this webinar, experts from Pine Hill Group, Global Tax Management and LeaseAccelerator, will discuss overall readiness, implementation challenges, tax matters, technology considerations, and best practices.
Key learnings will include:
- Practical advice on how to begin and effectively manage the transition to the new lease accounting standard
- The implications of the new lease accounting standard on operations and reporting on lease activity, including both explicit and embedded leases
- What potential impact the standard may have on deferred, state, and international taxes
- Technology considerations for Day 1 and Day 2
Register for the Webinar
Meet the Speakers
Lease Accounting & Finance Expert
Pine Hill Group
Global Tax Management
LONDON – 26 February 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer in Enterprise Lease Accounting solutions, announced today that IFRS 16 lease accounting expert John Kuett has joined the company as its new Vice President, Lease Accounting EMEA. Kuett brings over 20 years of experience leading financial reporting, accounting and compliance for multinationals.
LONDON – 19 February 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer of the Enterprise Lease Accounting solutions market, announced today the release of its new study on Which UK Companies are Most Impacted by IFRS 16. The report includes a ranking of the FTSE 350 companies with the largest leasing obligations. Collectively, the top 350 listed companies in the UK add up to £180 billion in operating lease liabilities with the highest concentrations in the energy, airline, retail, telecoms and financial sectors.
Accounting Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
The LeaseAccelerator Accounting Quality Assurance Analyst (AQAA) is a key player supporting our ELA SaaS solution which is experiencing very high growth in the market. The AQAA is a critical member of the Product Assurance team and is responsible for ensuring that the application meets the business expectations through rigorous requirements and use case analysis and test planning.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyze accounting output to validate accuracy and compliance with ASC 840, ASC 842, IAS 17 and IFRS 16 guidance
- Provide accounting expertise to the Product Assurance organization to ensure ELA accounting output is in compliance with prevailing standards
- Analyze business requirements and defining detail functional and operational use/test cases
- Develop test plans and scenarios to validate the system operations and output
- Collaborate with various LeaseAccelerator teams to ensure that the overall product meets the customer and market expectations for a high-quality ELA application.
- Work with LeaseAccelerator’s Product Management team to both develop and document accounting requirements
- Produce all required artifacts and deliverables for release work such as Scope Documents, use cases, user stories, workflow diagrams, screen mockups, etc.
- Review development analysis and design documents to ensure consistency with the stated business, functional, and use case requirements
- Develop detailed test plans, scenarios, and expected outcomes to validate the accuracy and performance of each feature and enhancement (including defect resolution) based on the defined requirements and use cases
- Execute tests of each newly developed feature and enhancement as well as defect resolution to ensure the software is working as designed
- Define specific requirements and expected outcomes for comprehensive automated regression testing
- Analyze defect trends to identify root causes to define continuous improvement actions to reduce development issues
- Develop a comprehensive test bed of sample leases to capture both standard and known edge cases both from a content, activity, and timing perspective
- Assist in further developing the quality assurance and improvement program to align with leading industry practices by:
- Fostering the sharing of knowledge across the company
- Contributing to the training curriculum
- 3-5 years of experience working in financial systems requirements analysis. Relevant financial systems may include:
- specialized accounting subject areas
- transactional management
- financial management
- business process applications, like real estate, fleet, and IT asset management systems
- 5-10 years of practical accounting experience within a Controller organization performing traditional accounting activities such as month-end close, technical accounting analysis, account reconciliations, etc.
- Knowledge of technical accounting standards related to leasing including the detail rules and calculations required to formulate journal entries and/or the ability to develop this knowledge quickly through self-study
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate controller organizational needs and operational activities
- Knowledge and understanding of requirements analysis and test planning concepts and procedures
- Experience working in the Accounting System and Information Technology field as a Requirements Analyst is strongly preferred.
- Prior leadership of or participation in User Acceptance Testing as accountants/users of the system under testing
- An understanding of the IT program life cycle phases is strongly desired
- Experience working with testers and developers to determine and implement requirements
- Strong organizational skills to manage and advance multiple relationships and projects simultaneously with a significant degree of autonomy and minimal oversight
- High energy, self-motivation, and a strong sense of purpose
- Flexible work style to manage through a fast changing, high-growth organization
- Ability to build new practices and procedures and drive continuous improvement across the company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable that the experience was gained through work in a large corporate organization and/or a Big4 or other consulting organization with a focus in:
- Requirements analysis and test planning
- Operational accounting user roles and understanding of the underlying accounting methods and procedures combined with significant testing experience
- Internal/external audit, especially audit test planning and analysis
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.
RESTON, Va. – February 7, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer in the Enterprise Lease Accounting software market, has developed a testing application called the Lease Accounting Validator that automates the testing of leases under the new ASC 842 and IFRS 16 standards, as well as frozen GAAP. With the initial deadlines passed on January 1st, 2019, public companies need to know that the lease accounting software they selected works for their specific portfolio, and not just for a handful of generic or illustrative examples.
Controllers Chat: Closing with Imperfections
Friday, February 22nd
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 10:00 am PT
Please join us for our Exclusive Customer Webinar: Controllers Chat. During this webinar, a panel of lease accounting experts will discuss:
- How to close with imperfections
- What controls need to be put in place
- Conversations that you need to have with your auditors
Stick around for the question and answer session at the end of the presentation. We look forward to having you join us!
*This webinar is highly confidential and intended exclusively for our valued LeaseAccelerator customers ONLY. This information is not for distribution to people outside the customer’s organization or other people not directly involved in the use and/or implementation of LeaseAccelerator. Please take care to ensure that this webinar content is treated with the utmost care. Thank you!
Register for the Controllers Chat
Partner, Risk Assurance |
Americas Controller |
Director, Technical Accounting |
Chief Customer Office |
RESTON, Va. – February 4th, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer of the Enterprise Lease Accounting solutions market, announced today that Tracy Henriques has been promoted to Chief Customer Officer. In her new role, Tracy will assume responsibility for all post-sales activities with customers and business partners including professional services, partner success, technical support, customer success, managed services, resource development and customer and partner training.