Business Development Representative
Location: Reston, VA
Are you interested in starting a new career in software sales? Are you looking for a job that offers you the opportunity to earn additional, variable compensation based upon your individual performance as well as receive structured training in a fun, hardworking and mentoring culture? Do you want to be part of doing something big and building something new? If so, consider launching your sales journey at LeaseAccelerator as one of our Business Development Representatives.
Please send your resume to Lorraine Joseph at LJoseph@leaseaccelerator.com
We are aggressively growing our sales and marketing organization to take advantage of the explosive demand. One of the most important functions is identifying companies that are in a buying mode for our software. That’s where you come in. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your role will be to reach out to Mid-Market finance and accounting leaders to discuss their needs for lease accounting software. Once an interest has been established you schedule a meeting for the sales team for them to identify opportunity and close new business.
On a day-to-day basis your role will include:
- Work towards developing a robust pipeline to fuel our growth
- Cold calling leaders in finance and accounting.
- Engaging the decision maker in a conversation to identify whether contact has the need or interest for a lease accounting solution.
- Track your activity including calls and conversations in the company’s CRM application (Salesforce.com).
- Reporting on metrics and KPIs about the territory and leads booked.
- Learning and engaging in a structured Sales/Business Development Representative program
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build highly marketable skills in popular technologies such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Launch a career path that could lead to longer term opportunities as an Account Executive.
- Learn the world of corporate finance, accounting, and procurement. Build a foundation understanding business processes that will be useful throughout your career.
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is the leading independent software vendor in the developing category of software called Enterprise Lease Accounting. This category is expected to grow to a $1B+ market by 2020. In fact, it is one of the fastest growing technology sectors — not far behind the futuristic robotics and artificial intelligence tech you read about in the news.