No organization can be more helpful to automating the lease accounting process than the Procurement team, yet few companies have engaged them in their project efforts. Download this eBook to learn how Procurement can help accounting teams to identify new leases, track lease renewals, and automate the collection of the necessary data fields.
Looking for ways to speed up the implementation process and reduce the risk of missing the upcoming deadlines? Download this eBook to learn strategies you can take to accelerate your lease accounting project.
There are some similarities between real estate and equipment leases. Both have been neglected and under-funded at most organizations. There has been little investment in the people, systems, and processes to support real estate and equipment leases.
A Buyer’s Guide to Comparing the Features of Equipment Lease Management Software
Use this Guide to understand:
- Six key functions of an Equipment Lease Management application
- Technical considerations for integration, security and deployment
- Understanding the unique characteristics of equipment leases
Detailed Software Requirements:
- Lease versus Buy Analysis
- Competitive Sourcing of New Leases
- Start-of-Term Lease Administration
- Middle-of-Term Lease Administration
- End of Term and Evergreen Management
- Lease Accounting