This Lease Accounting Software Evaluation Guide is designed to help you identify the critical requirements for software selection, whether you are simply seeking a lease accounting application or tackling the broader issue of real estate and equipment lease administration as well.
There are some similarities between real estate and equipment leases. Both have been neglected and under-funded at most organizations. There has been little investment in the people, systems, and processes to support real estate and equipment leases.
A Buyer’s Guide to Comparing the Features of Equipment Lease Management Software
Use this Guide to understand:
- Six key functions of an Equipment Lease Management application
- Technical considerations for integration, security and deployment
- Understanding the unique characteristics of equipment leases
Detailed Software Requirements:
- Lease versus Buy Analysis
- Competitive Sourcing of New Leases
- Start-of-Term Lease Administration
- Middle-of-Term Lease Administration
- End of Term and Evergreen Management
- Lease Accounting