How Do You Measure Up?
How Do Your Systems, Processes and Controls Compare to Fortune 500 Companies?
Are Fortune 500 companies ready for the new lease accounting standards? Will they be ready for what has been called “the biggest ever accounting change” by the 2019 deadline?
In March of 2016, we surveyed finance, treasury, and accounting professionals to find out what their state of readiness was. We asked questions like:
- How much pain are companies anticipating with the implementation? Will this be worse than a root canal?
- Do companies know what equipment they are leasing and where it is?
- Who really owns equipment leasing programs at large companies? Procurement? Treasury? Accounting? No one?
- What systems are being used to track equipment leases? ERP? Real estate? Spreadsheets? File cabinets?
- What is at stake if companies cannot comply with the new accounting standards? Higher TCO? Weakened cash flows?
Download the study results to find out what they said.