Customer Support Specialist,
Location: Reston, VA
LeaseAccelerator is seeking a customer support specialist to join our fast-growing customer support team for Enterprise Lease Accounting. The specialist’s role will be primarily to resolve customer inquiries, troubleshoot issues in our software and ensure customer satisfaction by providing effective day to day support. This position requires a solid background in application or technology support.
This role may require overnight and/or weekend work.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Assist customers with support inquiries, product configuration questions, and “How do I…” questions
- Provide timely and accurate updates to customers
- Where possible, guide customers through a series of actions, via phone or email, to the needed solution
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Engineering)
- Ensure all issues are documented within the designated application
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes to enhance the knowledge base
- Offer technical advice and coaching to other members of the Support team
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Analytical mindset, with a desire to problem solve
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to stay calm in the face of customers under duress
- Demonstrated active problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 with expertise in Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and Excel
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with ability to demonstrate empathy
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Willingness and ability to learn and pick up new concepts quickly
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Ability to compare data from different sources to draw conclusions, choose a course of action, and develop solutions
- Experience with lease accounting, lease software, supporting SaaS applications, or DataDog a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.