Already an EZLease customer?
Update your software here.
CONFIGURE. COMPLY. CLOSE.
Fast track your lease accounting program.
Get started in hours not weeks.
EZLease dramatically reduces the complexity and confusion associated with manually generating lease accounting journal entries by automating the most complicated and labor-intensive calculations and processes.
EZLease requires no prior knowledge of the standards and offers the fastest, easiest path to get compliant and stay compliant.
Configure all of your accounting policies, controls, and elections:
- Practical expedient elections
- Materiality and classification thresholds
- Chart of accounts, fiscal calendar, legal entities
- Online video guides & tutorials
- Customized fields
The system will perform calculations and enforce controls:
- ROU assets and lease liabilities
- Bulk import engine and template
- Quantitative footnote disclosures
- Validations to ensure accuracy
- Tracking to ensure completeness
Workflows walk you through all the close activities step-by-step:
- Recording new leases, modifications, terminations
- Updating IBRs & cost centers
- Calculating monthly journal entries and catch up entries
- Exporting debits/credits to your GL
Explore all EZLease has to offer.
- Lessee, Lessor, GASB Lessor: Designed to account for every type of lease transaction.
- Document Repository: Store all of your documents in one repository.
- Balance Sheet & Income Statements: Balance sheet and income statement (P&L) activity by period with ending balances presented by lease and consolidated.
- Automatic Classification: Automatic classification and capitalized value / rate computations for every lease, including detailed results of all capital / operating tests.
- Practical Expedients: Automatic application of practical expedient elections.
- Lease and Non-Lease Components: Native handling of lease and non-lease components. Up to 5 types of non-lease components can be tracked separately.
- Footnotes Disclosures: Complete footnote disclosures of future rent commitments.
- Consolidation Reporting: Reports can be subtotaled and consolidated based on user-defined criteria.
- Catch-up Accounting: A lease that started prior to the current reporting period can be added to the database with a current booking date so that prior reports are unaffected.
- Locking Journal Entries: Lock your journal entries to ensure consistency with your general ledger.
- Bulk Importing: Import a spreadsheet for quick implementation.
- Customized Fields: Customize data fields for import. User-defined selection lists for descriptive fields.
- Multi-Currency: Handling of exchange rates across functional, transactional, and reporting currencies.
- Gregorian, 4/4/5, 13 Period Calendars: Any and all fiscal calendars can be maintained in the database.
- Contingent Rents: Contingent rents (variable lease payments) tracked separately from minimum lease payments. Seven different types of contingent rent can be recorded individually.
- Notice Dates: Automatic reminders of rent changes, lease expirations, and user-defined events.
- Month-to-Month Lease Extensions: Month-to-month lease extensions keep lease active after expiration.
- Correction Terminations: Correction terminations permitted to reverse activity previously booked without affecting closed reporting periods.
- Historic Data: A true lease accounting subledger can run all historic and future accounting from a single database.
- Video Walkthroughs: Online user-guides and video tutorials to help guide you through transition.
Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (Desktop). 70 MB hard disk space for installation *Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5.