Location: Reston, VA/Remote
We are seeking innovative, knowledgeable, customer-oriented Integration Consultant who will report to our Director of Enterprise Integration (DEI). The best candidate for the position is dynamic, flexible, patient and understanding yet able to lead and convince customers and prospects with integration solutions that meet their requirements and complies with LeaseAccelerator’s strategies and capabilities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in sales calls to help prospects understand how LeaseAccelerator fits into their application landscape.
- Understand customers’ integration requirements, business needs and concerns, and technical environments.
- Provide billable support by guiding prospects and clients through the process of multiple product integrations with LeaseAccelerator, our flagship SaaS application.
- Deftly provide leadership and coaching to customers’ stakeholders to architect customer-specific integration solutions based on LeaseAccelerator’s strategies and capabilities.
- Once the client actually begins implementation, assist clients with interpreting the results and behavior they are encountering from the integration.
- Develop and maintain customer-specific integration functional and technical documents.
- Lead and support integration test scenarios and liaise with engineering teams to deliver reliable, secured, and sustainable integrations.
- Support integration projects until successful go-live working closely with LeaseAccelerator’s project managers and customer stakeholders.
- Work closely with the DEI and the Integration Team to execute LeaseAccelerator integration strategies.
- Continuously research and study the latest global systems integration technologies.
- Support LeaseAccelerator sales teams and partners in answering prospect questions concerning integration strategies, particularly with major ERP solutions such as SAP and Oracle EBS, as well as with asset management and real estate systems.
- Participate in solution consulting teams to respond to RFPs, formulate integration solution architectures, and prepare SOWs.
- Work closely with our development team to enhance LeaseAccelerator’s integration methods, setting specifications, conducting test scenarios, and producing associated documentation.
- Learn LeaseAccelerator’s detailed functionality and architecture to be able to study the capabilities, limitations, and consequences of data exchange with other systems.
- Develop and improve integration documents and guides.
- Participate – as directed by the DEI – in joint integration initiatives and projects with business partners and ERP vendors such as SAP and Oracle.
As a rapidly growing business, LeaseAccelerator is a fast-paced environment, and you must be willing to tackle a wide variety of challenges. Most of the time, and based on assignments from the Director of Enterprise Integration, you will be supporting multiple client implementations while juggling prospect calls; you must have good judgment and know how to juggle multiple shifting priorities, as well as when to ask questions, when to run independently while abiding to LeaseAccelerator’s strategies, and when to call for backup.
- 5 years working experience in bi-directional integrations as a techno-functional consultant implementing major ERP solutions such as SAP or Oracle.
- Proven experience in Cloud solutions.
- In depth understanding of various integration methods, mainly RESTful APIs, SFTP, and SSO.
- Proven experience in communications protocols and major middleware products such as Oracle ICS, SOA Suite, MuleSoft, SAP Gateway, SAP API Management, etc…
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- General business and accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Eager to learn, self-study, and exchange information with colleagues.
The stronger your technical background, the more opportunities you will have to work with new technologies and the LeaseAccelerator toolkit to directly solve client challenges.
You must be able to interact professionally with prospects and clients, as well as with engineers, both by e-mail and video-enabled webconference. This means you must be able to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. You must also possess the ability to be tactful and diplomatic in fielding questions that you may consider inane, or that you may not be able to answer, buying time while you pursue your leader and internal resources who can assist you in answering the questions.
This is primarily a telecommuting position, but preference will be given to candidates who are within reasonable driving distance of our Reston, Virginia headquarters. Your colleagues in Engineering and Sales are scattered elsewhere across North America and India, so you will be participating in many webconference calls (Zoom, primarily) as well as using chat (Slack) and e-mail to stay connected.
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.