Lease versus Buy Analysis for Equipment Finance
Download this white paper to understand:
- Factors to Consider in Structuring Equipment Leases
- Factors to Consider in Pricing Equipment Finance
- Lease versus Buy Options
- The Impact of FASB ASC 842 and IFRS Lease Accounting Standards
- Key Parameters Used in Lease versus Buy Analysis
Learn the Key Factors to Consider:
- Current Market Conditions
- Tax Ownership
- Financial Metrics
- End-of-Term Options
Also Check Out
Learn how Procurement can help identify new leases and automate data collection for improved lease management & accounting.
Learn how to competitively source new leases and reduce unplanned evergreen fees to cut costs for your equipment lease program.
Learn best practices for managing your equipment lease portfolio to cut costs and maintain compliance with the new lease accounting standards.