Leading finance and accounting providers to share best practices for SAP-Centric Enterprises
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – February 12, 2018 – LeaseAccelerator will be co-presenting with Genpact tomorrow at the Financials 2018 Conference in Las Vegas. There are less than 12 months remaining until the initial deadlines for the new lease accounting standards (ASC 842 and IFRS 16). For many SAP-centric companies, implementing an ASC 842 project will be one of the top finance initiatives of 2018.
What: Practical advice for implementing the new lease accounting standards
Key Topics will include:
- Why are companies at risk of non-compliance with lease accounting regulations on January 1, 2019?
- What challenges will they face in their compliance journeys?
- What does a typical lease accounting and compliance solution project look like? What types of data need to be collected?
- How can companies accelerate the project lifecycle? What are some lessons learned and key pitfalls to avoid?
- What are the key features of the lease accounting and compliance solution? How do you compare TCO?
- How does lease accounting software interact with your SAP financial applications?
- How can companies get compliant by January 1, 2019 and manage resourcing beyond the deadline to stay compliant? What are the benefits of lease accounting beyond compliance?
Jay Scanlan, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Growth Ecosystems for Genpact
Jonathan Crawford, Chief Technology Officer for LeaseAccelerator
When: Tuesday, February 13th at 1:30PM Pacific
Where: Wynn Las Vegas – Room: La Tache 1
Every year, in collaboration with SAP, SAPinsider events presents the premier conference for organizations looking to spur financial transformation, implement and optimize SAP S/4HANA® Finance and drive accounting, controlling, planning, reporting and compliance excellence. This event not only offers a detailed look at the entire range of capabilities within SAP financial solutions, it facilitates learning, networking and one-on-one conversations with expert speakers.
LeaseAccelerator offers the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for Enterprise Lease Accounting, enabling compliance with the current and new FASB and IFRS standards. Using LeaseAccelerator’s proprietary Global Lease Accounting Engine, customers can apply the new standards to all types of leases, including real estate, fleet, IT and other equipment at an asset level as required by FASB and IASB. On average, LeaseAccelerator’s Sourcing and Management applications generate savings of 17 percent with smarter procurement and end-of-term management. Learn more at http://www.leaseaccelerator.com/.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we will be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Buttonwood Communications Group