The industry’s top technical accounting and financial reporting experts gather to discuss strategies for the biggest accounting change ever.
FORT WORTH– June 11, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer in Enterprise Lease Accounting software, will kick off the fourth annual Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit on Wednesday, June 12thin Fort Worth, Texas at 8:42am CDT. The summitis the accounting industry’s largest event 100% focused on adoption of the ASC 842, IFRS 16, and GASB 87 standards. Several hundred representatives from large public, private, and non-profit companies convening to discuss best practices and key challenges with adoption of the new standards.
Hosted by LeaseAccelerator and sponsored by RGP, PwC, Riveron Consulting, RSM, CFGI, Qiado, and Vaco, the 2019 Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit will feature:
- Case study presentations of large and mid-sized public companies who have successfully transitioned to ASC 842 and IFRS 16 over the past six months.
- Over 15 expert panel sessions on topics such as audit criteria, international reporting, discount rates, monthly close, data abstraction, and centers of excellence.
- Special industry session and forums for members of the energy sector as well as non-profit and government organizations adopting GASB 87.
- Training sessions on pre-adoption best practices for data collection and system configuration as well as post-adoption management of lease portfolios for accuracy and completeness.
- Strategy discussions for taking cost, risk, and time out of the monthly close process using out-of-the-box automation capabilities.
- Leasapalooza celebration featuring a Texas Rodeo at Cowtown Coliseum, Chuckwagon BBQ, and live music.
Speakers at the 2019 summit will include project leaders from Charter Communications, Waste Management, General Dynamics, NuStar Energy, Station Casinos, Teleflex and IFF as well as lease accounting experts from big four and financial advisory firms, such as RGP, PwC, KPMG, Riveron Consulting, RSM, CFGI, Qiado, Vaco, EY, CBRE, and Effectus Group.
“We are thrilled to see double the attendance at this year’s Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit with registrants coming from as far away as Portugal and Australia,” said Michael Keeler, CEO of LeaseAccelerator. “With almost 40 hours of expert-led content on ASC 842, IFRS 16, and GASB 87, there’s no better place to get educated on the new standards and identify best practices for long-term success.”
Registration is open to the public. Finance, accounting, treasury, and IT professionals at public, private, non-profit and government organizations are encouraged to register at: https://leaseaccountingsummit.com/. CPE credits are available. The 2020 Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit is scheduled for May 19-21 in Nashville, Tennessee.
About Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit:
Enterprise Lease Accounting Summit is the financial reporting industry’s largest conference dedicated to the successful adoption of ASC 842, IFRS 16, and GASB 87. The summit is open to finance, accounting, treasury, and IT professionals at public and private companies, as well as employees of accounting, financial advisory, and BPO firms. More information: https://leaseaccountingsummit.com/
LeaseAccelerator offers the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) for Enterprise Lease Accounting, proven to be the simplest, fastest and easiest path to compliance with the new FASB and IFRS standards. Using LeaseAccelerator’s unique Global Lease Accounting Engine, customers can apply the new standards to all types of leases – real estate, equipment and embedded – at the asset level as specified by FASB and IASB. The company’s ecosystem of certified, global partners offers a variety of guaranteed turn-key solutions. On average, the firm’s Sourcing and Management applications drive savings of 17 percent with smarter procurement and end-of-term management – compliance plus ROI.
Media Only Contact:
Buttonwood Communications Group