Financial Reporting and Leasing experts share roadmap for success with ASC 842 and IFRS 16 with SAP-Centric companies
LAS VEGAS, Nv. – March 18, 2019 – LeaseAccelerator, the pioneer in the Enterprise Lease Accounting software market, will join global industry leaders to discuss the strategies for long-term success with the new ASC 842 and IFRS 16 lease accounting standards at the SAPinsider Financials 2019 on March 19th – 21st in Las Vegas. Across three conference sessions, financial reporting and leasing experts will share insights on best practices for implementation, transition, and sustained compliance with the new standards.
What: Impact 20 Session: The New Close — How Will ASC 842 Impact Your Month-End?
These two Impact 20 Session will feature lessons learned from dozens of public companies who closed their books under ASC 842 during January and February. Lease accounting experts will cover the key challenges with subledger cutoff, reconciliation, and GL upload. Attendees will learn the best practices for testing accounting accuracy, defining a control framework, and ensuring completeness of the lease population.
- Day 1: Tuesday, March 19 – 1:15-1:35PM | FIN Track 5 | Exhibit Hall Theater 3 |
- Day 2: Wednesday, March 20 – 3:30-3:50PM |FIN Track 5 | Exhibit Hall Theater 1|
- Tyler Mills, Vice President, Business Development at LeaseAccelerator
- John Kuett, Vice President, Lease Accounting EMEA at LeaseAccelerator
What: Lease Accounting – What Success Looks Like
This educational session will drill into the struggle’s companies are facing to achieve compliance with the new ASC 842 and IFRS 16 lease accounting standards. Attendees will learn the best practices from successful implementations with over 40 SAP-centric companies, including:
- Data — Learn the fastest way to inventory leases, abstract key fields, and maintain completeness on an ongoing basis
- Systems — Hear best practices for implementing a lease accounting software application and connecting it to your SAP GL, accounts payable, and other financial systems
- Processes — Understand how to re-design processes for tracking new leases, modifications/reassessments, end of term, monthly close and quarterly reporting
- Policies and Controls — Learn considerations for tracking lease changes, verifying asset existence, validating completeness, and maintaining segregation of duties
When: Day 2: Wednesday, March 20 – 1:30-2:10PM | FIN Track 2 | Da Vinci 2 |
- Mike Ramsey, Vice President, Global Solutions at LeaseAccelerator
- Colleen Tigges, Vice President, Global Solution Consulting at LeaseAccelerator
Full Conference Information: https://sapinsiderevents.wispubs.com/2019/Las-Vegas/FIN-GRC/Financials
LeaseAccelerator offers the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) for Enterprise Lease Accounting, proven to be the simplest, fastest and easiest path to compliance with the new FASB and IFRS standards. Using LeaseAccelerator’s unique Global Lease Accounting Engine, customers can apply the new standards to all types of leases – real estate, equipment and embedded – at the asset level as specified by FASB and IASB. The company’s ecosystem of certified, global partners offers a variety of guaranteed turn-key solutions. On average, the firm’s Sourcing and Management applications drive savings of 17 percent with smarter procurement and end-of-term management – compliance plus ROI.
Media Only Contact:
Buttonwood Communications Group