Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Reston, Virginia
Or send your resume to email@example.com
This role is ideal for energetic, creative, and highly motivated marketing professionals with 1-3 years of experience who are looking to take their marketing skills to the next level. The campaign manager will work closely with the Inside Sales team to convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads and nurture accounts throughout the sales pipeline. In addition, s/he will be responsible for customer and partner marketing functions.
The marketing campaign manager will:
- Build expertise in the latest modern marketing techniques such as social media, content marketing, search engine optimization, and account-based marketing
- Have the opportunity to learn many of the most popular marketing technologies including Marketo, WordPress, Google AdWords, ClearSlide, and Salesforce.com
- Demand Generation – Manage demand generation programs such as live webinars, email campaigns, inbound programs, and virtual conferences. Identify the target list, distribution channel, and success criteria. Coordinate the activities throughout the campaign lifecycle with internal team members and outside agencies.
- Partner Marketing – Work with our business partners on joint marketing campaigns to generate leads and build awareness. Our partners include Big Four accounting firms, Business Process Outsourcing firms, and other technology consultants.
- Customer Marketing – Partner with our Customer Success team to develop customer advocates. Work directly with customers to develop case studies, videos, and testimonials about successes achieved using our products.
- Website Management –Write new content or update existing content on several of the company websites. Deploy changes using content management systems. Make enhancements to optimize the website for search engine performance and user experience.
- Excellent writing skills
- Copyediting and/or proofreading skills are a plus
- No knowledge of leasing or accounting is required; however, a passion and aptitude to quickly learn new business concepts is a must.
- Prior experience at a software or technology company is preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.