Many companies have completed their initial lease accounting project with varying degrees of success, but are now becoming aware of serious challenges that have been revealed:
- Scaling the ongoing collection and updating of lease and asset data
- Applying judgements, policies, and controls consistently through automation
- Leveraging technology rather than people to reduce risk and cost
Watch this educational webinar to learn how fully automating key lease accounting processes reduces risk, complexity, and cost as part of a reliable and accurate monthly close process.
A panel of lease accounting experts share real-world examples and discuss how companies are leveraging automation — including robotic process automation (RPA) — as opposed to manual workarounds to achieve and maintain long-term compliance.
Discussion topics include:
- Using RPA to apply effective governance
- Using automation to ensure lease data accuracy and completeness
- Integrating fully digitized leasing into the global close process