Product Development Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
We are seeking a dedicated developer who can be tasked with finding and correcting problems and limitations within our flagship SaaS application. This is a person who enjoys digging into code and getting their hands dirty with tasks of all sizes and varying degrees of complexity.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address priority bug reports coming from our constantly growing portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients
- Focus on refactoring and code refinement based on guidance from static code analysis or building enhancements
This is a software development position. While there may be occasional opportunities to do “green field” development, this position will primarily entail working with and modifying other people’s code. That said, you will find LeaseAccelerator to be an environment in which you can learn, be supported and be mentored by an amazing team of engineers.
- Background should include some exposure to leasing or financing as well as a basic understanding of accounting concepts such as operating expense, amortization and depreciation
- Must be able to interact professionally with colleagues both by e-mail and video-enabled webconference. This means you must be able to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to recognize and leverage established patterns is a must
- Experience with Web API development is a plus
- Experience with ERPs such as Oracle EBS or SAP is a plus, as is experience developing accounting or bookkeeping applications
- Quickly pick up on new technologies
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.