Product Development Manager
Location: Reston, VA
We are seeking a proven problem-solver with an impressive track record of leading commercial SaaS development, both as a practitioner and as a manager. You must be able to absorb the visions of others, understand them, fine-tune them, and use your unique leadership and technical skills to bring that vision to life by guiding and leveraging the combined talents of a team of amazing software engineers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Translate functional requirements and conceptual designs into detailed plans for implementation
- Manage engineers spanning multiple scrum teams that work with product owners to determine reasonable implementation schedules, then manage your resources to meet those agreed-upon deadlines
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance for onshore and offshore engineers to ensure on-time completion of tasks
- Perform code reviews of all changes to ensure conformance to quality, compliance, and security requirements
- Allow for and manage resource diversion to bug fixes and to remediation of identified quality or compliance violations, some of which may be needed in an urgent timeframe
- Software architecture and design; you should have led the design for at least two major projects
- SaaS development; familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Hands-on management; you must have experience managing both onshore and offshore engineers
- Experience working in agile environment with Scrum teams is a plus
The ideal candidate:
- Relishes solving problems through teamwork
- Can see both the big picture and technical details with equal facility
- Has superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Can lead and work with diverse, globally distributed teams
- Has strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Excels at managing competing priorities
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.