Product Satisfaction Lead – Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Product Satisfaction team meets contractual SLAs regarding response time, and that other teams in the Technology Services organization are engaged as appropriate for timely resolution.
- Located in the Pacific Time Zone, you will have first-responder responsibility for support requests during the hours of 5-8 PM EST.
- You will research, select, and provision infrastructure, tools, applications and automated tools to support our build, test, and release processes.
- You will create infrastructure that increases performance, improves fault tolerance, and facilitates 24/7 operations and monitoring for the development group’s servers and services.
- You will provide predictability in our development processes by ensuring that build, test, and release processes run smoothly and meet product quality and delivery requirements.
The scope of your responsibilities means that you will play a critical role in implementing and monitoring our information security program, and in demonstrating our compliance with industry best practice controls.
The ideal candidate has an insatiable interest in new technologies; superior communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work in diverse, globally distributed teams; strong organizational abilities and attention to detail; the ability to manage competing priorities; and the knowledge and perseverance to solve complex problems.
Due to the critical importance of accounting as a core feature of our deliverables, you must have a solid background in accounting, either educational – at least a two-year degree in accounting or a related field – or at least four years of related work experience. Please do not apply for this position if you do not understand the fundamentals of bookkeeping and financial statements, as you will not be in position to ensure the satisfaction of our clients if you cannot understand their needs.
Key Qualifications – Product Satisfaction Lead
- Software development; familiarity with both Java and PL/SQL is a must
- Virtualization and storage technologies; experience with AWS is a plus
- Scripting; experience with Perl and/or Python is a plus
- Continuous delivery tools; experience with Jenkins is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.