LeaseAccelerator Is The Fastest, Easiest Way to Comply with ASC 842, IFRS 16, & GASB 87.
See our lease accounting software in action. Attend our daily demo »
SEE A LIVE DEMO
The highest level of automation of any lease accounting product on the market.
Transition to the new standards quickly with our rapid implementation approach. Digitize your record-to-report process and simplify your monthly close. Minimize audit risk by enforcing policies, controls, and governance to your leasing program.
Day Two Automation
For Record-to-Report and Monthly Close
- Lease Management: new contracts, renewals, buyouts, and terminations
- Modifications: contract changes, rent increases, and reasonably certain plans
- Disclosure Reporting: payment schedule, amortization, and maturity analysis reporting
- Audit Trail: documentation of who did what and when throughout the lease term
SCALE YOUR RECORD-TO-REPORT PROCESS
Is it time for new lease accounting software?
- Is your lease accounting program proving more challenging than expected?
- Do you need higher levels of automation, governance, and controls?
If so, you may be ready for the jump to Lease Accounting 2.0.
Our system will automate the most time-consuming parts of the Record-to-Report process, enabling you to focus on policies, analyses, and exceptions.
- Monthly Close: Reduce time-to-close with our true subledger, roll-forward, and cause of change reports
- Policy Enforcement: Automate classification and policy enforcement for new and modified leases
- Financial System Integration: Synchronize data with ERP, GL, AP, real estate, and other systems
- Disclosures and Reporting: Push-button disclosures for maturity analysis and quantitative analysis
Support services throughout the lifecycle to increase speed to compliance and enable your long term success.
- Automated Testing: Reduce regression testing efforts with Lease Accounting Validator
- Training: Train your Center of Excellence with our state-of-the-art Learning Management System
- Best practices: Network with industry peers in our user groups or Lease Accounting Summit
- Customer Success Manager: Acts as an advocate for your projects to help you accomplish your goals
Introduce policies, controls, and governance to the management of your lease portfolio so you can ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Enforce Controls: Asset requisitions for new leases and required end-of-term recordations
- Periodic Attestations: Confirm existence of assets and accuracy of lease details with stakeholders
- Documented Audit Trail: Track the who, what, when, where, and how of any changes to your portfolio
- SOC Audits: SOC 1 Type 2 ICFR audits as well as SOC 2 Type 2 audits for IT
Connect to Your Financial Systems
Secure FTP, APIs and rapid integration options enable you to share data with your general ledger, accounts payable, and real estate systems.
Get a live demo of our lease accounting software
Learn how LeaseAccelerator can help you achieve compliance with ASC 842, IFRS 16, & GASB 87, streamline your record-to-report and monthly close processes.
We Support All the Financial Reporting Standards
LeaseAccelerator undergoes audits for both SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 on a semi-annual basis.
The SOC 1 provides a Report on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to User Entities’ Internal Control over Financial Reporting. The SOC 2 provides a Report on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy.