LeaseAccelerator and our partners offer a variety of professional and technical services to support your lease accounting programs. We can help to accelerate your Day One compliance project with data collection, software configuration, ERP integration, training and certification services. For Day Two and beyond, LeaseAccelerator and our partners can support your leasing program’s record-to-report, acquire-to-dispose and procure-to-pay processes with various outsourcing offerings.
- DIY Self-Service – Access our library of online training and documentation resources including “How To” videos, FAQs and user community forums.
- Phone Support – Call center support to help with common issues such as resetting your password, configuring new reports or using our APIs.
- Web Support – Enter trouble tickets online then check on the status as our team performs troubleshooting and resolution.
Training and Certification
- Lease Data Collection – How to abstract and collect all your leasing data. How to structure and load the data into the LeaseAccelerator application.
- Software Configuration – How to setup user roles and privileges. How to configure accounting policy elections in the system.
- Lease Accounting – How to record and classify new leases in the system. How to perform reassessments and modifications. How to close the books and generate financial reports.
- Lease Management – How to manage real estate and equipment leases throughout their lifecycle. How to manage end of term decisions, notifications and recordations.
ERP and Financial Systems Integration
- General Ledger – Automate the upload of debits and credits to your ERP to support the monthly close and other financial reporting activities.
- Accounts Payable – Synchronize the expected payments calculated by LeaseAccelerator with the actual invoices and disbursements from your AP system.
- Real Estate – Feed information about new leases, CAMs charges, tenant improvements and renewals automatically from your real estate administration system.
Data Abstraction and Collection
- Data Abstraction – Capturing the necessary payment, term and end of lease options from master lease agreements and schedules.
- Data Cleansing – Researching missing data or inconsistencies in data sourced from multiple systems.
- Data Upload – Structuring data in the necessary formats for bulk upload into the LeaseAccelerator application.
Software Configuration and Testing
- Master Data – Configuring the chart of accounts, policy thresholds and practical expedients.
- Financial Variables – Inputting incremental borrowing rates, depreciation schedules, economic lives and tax rates.
- Test Planning – Designing a set of use cases and sample data to test a diverse range of leases.
- Test Execution – Ensuring the accuracy of accounting calculations and reporting outputs.
- Throughout the Lease Lifecycle – Day-to-day accounting including the initial lease classification, monthly rent expenses, and end-of-term recordation.
- Exception Processing – Prior period adjustments, catch-up entries and other reconciliation activities needed for monthly close.
- Reporting and Disclosures – Producing the journal entries, amortization schedules and maturity analyses needed for quarter end or annual filings.