LeaseAccelerator and our partners offer a variety of professional and technical services to support your lease accounting programs. We can help to accelerate your Day One compliance project with data collection, software configuration, ERP integration, training and certification services. For Day Two and beyond, LeaseAccelerator and our partners can support your leasing program’s record-to-report, acquire-to-dispose and procure-to-pay processes with various outsourcing offerings.
- DIY Self-Service – Access our library of online training and documentation resources including “How To” videos, FAQs and user community forums.
- Phone Support – Call center support to help with common issues such as resetting your password, configuring new reports or using our APIs.
- Web Support – Enter trouble tickets online then check on the status as our team performs troubleshooting and resolution.
Training and Certification
- Detailed Demos – Watch videos of experts demonstrating how to perform tasks in the application at a level suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- Try It Yourself Simulations – The application is simulated in the training program so that users can try completing tasks themselves before moving onto the real thing.
- Role-Based User Training – The program offers specialized trainings for users who will have different responsibilities in the application.
- Certifications – The program provides participants with a career development path and the option to pursue formal certifications in the application.
ERP and Financial Systems Integration
- General Ledger – Automate the upload of debits and credits to your ERP to support the monthly close and other financial reporting activities.
- Accounts Payable – Synchronize the expected payments calculated by LeaseAccelerator with the actual invoices and disbursements from your AP system.
- Real Estate – Feed information about new leases, CAMs charges, tenant improvements and renewals automatically from your real estate administration system.
Data Abstraction and Collection
- Data Abstraction – Capturing the necessary payment, term and end of lease options from master lease agreements and schedules.
- Data Cleansing – Researching missing data or inconsistencies in data sourced from multiple systems.
- Data Upload – Structuring data in the necessary formats for bulk upload into the LeaseAccelerator application.
Software Configuration and Testing
- Master Data – Configuring the chart of accounts, policy thresholds and practical expedients.
- Financial Variables – Inputting incremental borrowing rates, depreciation schedules, economic lives and tax rates.
- Test Planning – Designing a set of use cases and sample data to test a diverse range of leases.
Once your data is loaded into the system our Lease Accounting Validator can help pinpoint the focal areas for your testing.
- Throughout the Lease Lifecycle – Day-to-day accounting including the initial lease classification, monthly rent expenses, and end-of-term recordation.
- Exception Processing – Prior period adjustments, catch-up entries and other reconciliation activities needed for monthly close.
- Reporting and Disclosures – Producing the journal entries, amortization schedules and maturity analyses needed for quarter end or annual filings.