Enterprise Lease Accounting Software – Regional Sales Director
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for the planning and executing of all of the firm’s sales activities and achieving the annual sales quota objectives for the assigned region. LeaseAccelerator engages in a consultative, team oriented sales model which will require the RSD take a team leadership role, promoting effective collaboration and team synergy in the sales process.
Responsibilities will include discovering and developing new sales opportunities; effectively executing our consultative selling process, methods and tools to engage and progress the sales opportunities to a successful conclusion. The RSD is responsible for generating proposals and insuring all pricing is consistent with the LeaseAccelerator pricing policy. The RSD will be called upon to help develop, identify and build productive relationships with strategic partners and clients. The RSD will also work closely with the Executive team to evaluate current market trends and to develop new business opportunities.
The selected candidate will take a leadership role in taking product offerings out to the market and gaining/using/learning from the feedback to help close business. The objective is to discover, formalize, and professionalize a repeatable sales process in which the RSD can drive individual success but also share and learn best practices.
Regional Sales Director – Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with all functions to ensure that the sales and marketing initiatives align with corporate objectives and sales targets.
- Evaluate and report on pursue/bid/no bid opportunities.
- Drive the development of proposals and collaboration with all other functional areas.
- Drive the existing pipeline while also investing in new opportunities to grow the pipeline.
- Develop, track and execute against the sales quota.
- Develop strong relationships with current clients and expand sales and services.
- Utilize knowledge of competitors to leverage the company’s brand and opportunity across targeted markets.
- Provide weekly status reports to the VP, Sales.
- Adhere to company’s code of professional conduct and the highest standard of ethics.
- Work as a collaborative peer with the other team members of all functions (i.e. HR, legal, and operations).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales and a demonstrable record of success selling enterprise solutions to G-2000 accounts.
- Successful experience with selling enterprise SaaS solution to the financial organizations (CFO, Treasurer, CAO) of F-1000 Companies.
- Direct involvement in sales strategy, process development, execution and management.
- Substantial experience in the development of more than 30% year over year sales growth
- Experience building a business with successful results
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.