Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
LeaseAccelerator is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. The ideal candidate thrives on automation of environments and should be able to work collaboratively with multiple groups.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Work on anything and everything along the Software Development Lifecycle
- Improve our application environment and systems buildup/teardown processes
- Work collaboratively with Development and Quality Assurance to automate and streamline operations and processes
- Expert knowledge/experience with AWS tools and automation
- Expert knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Experience with Multi-Region deployments within AWS
- Strong Release Management skills (GitHub, Jenkins, etc)
- Oracle Cloud Experience
- Experience with rapid growth from small to medium sized companies
- Experience with GDPR and other non-US compliance regulations
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.