Software Automation Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
LeaseAccelerator is seeking a Software Automation Engineer to work on the quality assurance team. This role will be responsible for assisting with the goal of improving the automation tools, automated tests, and processes of the LeaseAccelerator application, while also facilitating time to market for product releases in the short and long term.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a development mindset and understanding of automation best practices
- Design, develop, and expand automation test frameworks, automated tests, and integration tests
- Build smoke tests and test tools
- Ensure full end-to-end automation from product initiation to production release
- Collaborate with the QA Architect, Development, and Accounting Quality Assurance
- 5+ years of automated framework, automated test, and automated tools development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Strong analytical skills, with a thorough understanding of automated test best practices, as well as build, deploy, and release workflows
- Experience with REST API automation and massive parallel test execution frameworks
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially SCRUM
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others to analyze situations and resolve issues
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Motivated, self directed, but with the ability to take direction from others
- Able to clearly document and communicate a design to team members
- Knowledge of PowerShell, APIs, Chef, and Java also desired
- Proficient with SSCS, preferably CVS and Git
- Ability to modify, write, and execute automated tests
- Experience using various automation tools
- Ability to multitask and resolve multi-faceted issues with creativity
- Ability to understand business problems
- Creative with strong problem solving abilities.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- BrowserStack or Sauce Labs
- Angular 2
- Fogbugz and JIRA
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.