The LeaseAccelerator Product and Partner Trainer is a key player supporting our ELA SaaS solution which is experiencing very high growth in the market. The Trainer is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive exceptional user training on our application and relevant best practices supporting their financial accounting compliance and operational activities. The Trainer will also ensure that our resource partners are knowledgeable in key areas, including lease management best practices and procedures, lease accounting compliance requirements, and selling and implementing the LeaseAccelerator SaaS solution.
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist in meeting the developmental needs of the internal LeaseAccelerator team, our partners, and customers by conducting training sessions both in person and via web conferencing
- Use established programs to build knowledge and expertise across the LeaseAccelerator community
- Develop talent to ensure a high quality customer experience
- Demonstrate competence in current instructional practices and emerging technologies
- Actively assist in the further development and implementation of training programs for the following audiences: 1) Internal solution consultants, 2) partner implementation teams, and 3) Customer users
- Assist in the development and distribution of training materials.
- Assist in the coordination, setup, and execution of training events.
LeaseAccelerator is headquartered in Reston, VA. This position will require a large amount of travel and the ability to effectively and efficiently work remotely and meet deadlines for deliverables.
- 5-7 years of experience administering training programs to teams responsible for selling, implementing, and servicing transactional management, financial management, and business process applications
- Experience with training methods and procedures to deliver state of the art training using multiple delivery methods
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills to deliver training in an authoritative yet engaging manner
- Experience partnering with subject matter experts to deliver relevant training programs and materials
- Ability to lead synchronous webinars in an engaging and interactive manner
- Demonstrated competence in current instructional practices and emerging technologies
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a significant degree of autonomy, often with little or no support from anyone else and in the service of busy internal and external users
- Experience working with F-500 corporate functions, including Procurement, Operations, Real Estate Management, Treasury, Finance, and Accounting
- Knowledge of technical accounting standards related to leasing
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.