Enterprise Lease Accounting Software – Solution Consultant
The LeaseAccelerator Solution Consultant (SC) is a knowledgeable Lease Accounting industry thought leader and lease accounting expert responsible for collaborating with the sales team to propose and demonstrate LeaseAccelerator’s Enterprise Lease Accounting value. The new lease accounting standard is creating a significant market disruption, for most of the G-2000. These global organizations, lack the knowledge, process and systems to address this new and compelling requirement. The Solution Consultant is the person that will provide the market with clear direction on what needs to be done and how to do it. LeaseAccelerator engages their target accounts with a consultative sales process and the SC is the “tip of this consultative spear”. In this role, the SC will help the customer assess the impact of the new standard and their current state, using our Business Process Assessment (BPA) methodology; develop and propose best practice recommendations (future state) using LeaseAccelerator’s Enterprise Lease Accounting platform, and validate these recommendations through our LeaseAccelerator Solution Workshop.
Solutions Consultant – Job Responsibilities
- Work with sales and marketing to actively engage the emerging ELM market (G-2000) with knowledgeable thought leadership discussions (executive briefings) on the impact of the new lease accounting standard and provide expert recommendations on how best to address this new and significant challenge.
- Conduct ELM Business Process Assessments with our target accounts and provide enterprise lease management (ELM) best practices recommendations, through the Solution Workshop relative to the economic, operational and accounting challenges now facing large global corporations.
- Provide Knowledgeable and expert advice to the market and prospects regarding the new lease accounting standard. Participate, as an effective lease accounting though leader, at industry events, executive briefings and other sales and marketing events.
- Work with PWC and EY (joint business relationships) and with our technology partners Oracle and SAP as the lead subject matter expert for LeaseAccelerator on joint GTM programs.
- Develop thought leadership whitepapers, case studies and other materials to advance the state-of-the-art of this new (ELM) business process category and articulate how global corporations can reduce cost, improve operations, minimize compliance risk and gain a competitive advantage.
- Conduct ELM thought leadership seminars, roundtables, webinars and other forms of leadership communication to help establish and validate LAS as the ELM category leader.
- Collaborate with the LAS sales organization and authorized strategic partners in the execution of the LAS consultative sales process to include the following key tasks.
- 10+ years of experience working with and applying business process management methods and solutions that are focused on achieving better financial, operational and financial compliance improvements.
- A CPA with a high level of Lease Accounting Knowledge and Expertise. Expertise in ASC 840 and 842 (FAS 13); ASC 605 and related IFRS, including IAS 17
- Consultative communication skills to effectively discuss the ELM challenges, opportunities and solutions.
- The ability to manage and advance multiple relationships and projects simultaneously with a significant degree of autonomy often with little or no support from anyone else and in the service of busy and sometimes rude prospects and customers, who may or may not value your work, with smiles and lightheartedness even when you are having a bad day.
- Lease Accounting expertise that spans the key elements of this business process to include – lease vs. buy decision support; lease sourcing and origination; lease portfolio management; and lease financial reporting and accounting.
- Experience working at a top consulting organization, Big Four, F-500 corporate treasury, or with a leasing company or captive leasing program.
- Experience and knowledge working with F-500 corporate functions to include procurement, operations, treasury, finance, and accounting.
- Outstanding communication skills which means a great listener and impactful speaker with a certain magnetic gravitas.
- The willingness to travel intensively within North America to engage customers, prospects, partners and market influencers as needed for you and the company to achieve our annual financial performance objectives.
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.