Location: Reston, VA
Or send your resume to email@example.com
We are seeking a professional technical writer to support the company’s sales and support operations through a period of rapid growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing internal and external documentation including sales proposals, training materials, corporate policies, and informational security documents.
- Designing and formatting documents professionally.
- Researching and writing new RFP answers by interviewing subject matter experts in product management, engineering, customer service, and professional services organizations
- Interviewing product experts to gather the information needed to create training materials for our lease management and lease accounting software applications. Materials might include online help content, frequently asked questions, and user guides
- Collaborating with our information security and product development teams to create customer-facing technical documents. Examples might include corporate policies, product release notes, and API guides
- Strong writing skills. Ability to explain complex topics in a concise and clear manner.
- Intermediate formatting skills of documents in Microsoft Word including the Table of Contents, Headers/Footers, Tables, Pictures, and Charts
- Basic copyediting and proofreading ability to ensure proper capitalization, hyphenation, spelling, and usage in adherence to our corporate style guide
- Prior experience using the Chicago Manual of Style
- Prior experience consulting or working for a software vendor. Commercial/private sector experience is preferred
- Familiarity with concepts such as finance and accounting is a plus
- Prior experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator is a plus.
- Experience with information security policy and control documentation is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in United States
LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
LeaseAccelerator is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 companies navigate through one of the largest accounting changes ever: the new lease accounting standards. In the process, we are defining a new category of software that will become a critical component of the back-office operations in every major company around the world.