Learn How Cummins Saved Millions on Equipment Leasing
Global Treasury Organization Led a Company-Wide Program to Transform Leasing
The Cummins treasurer explains the key challenges Cummins was facing with its equipment leasing program and how it secured executive sponsorship for a transformation program. Additionally, Cummins outlines the five best practices it has established to optimize its leasing program.
Register to see replay.
- Which organizations led the project
- How they got participation from international business units
- What the business case was for the project
- What cost savings have been realized from the change
Understand how Cummins achieved savings through:
- Standardizing lease versus buy analysis
- Competitively bidding out equipment leases
- Reducing evergreen fees
Director – Corporate Treasury,