The Next Evolution of Lease Accounting
Leveraging Robotic Process Automation for Long-Term Success
Many companies have completed their initial lease accounting project with varying degrees of success, but are now becoming aware of serious challenges that have been revealed:
- Scaling the ongoing collection and updating of lease and asset data
- Applying judgements, policies, and controls consistently through automation
- Leveraging technology rather than people to reduce risk and cost
Watch this educational webinar to learn how fully automating key lease accounting processes reduces risk, complexity, and cost as part of a reliable and accurate monthly close process.
A panel of lease accounting experts shared real-world examples and discuss how companies are leveraging automation — including robotic process automation (RPA) — as opposed to manual workarounds to achieve and maintain long-term compliance.
Discussion topics included:
- Using RPA to apply effective governance
- Using automation to ensure lease data accuracy and completeness
- Integrating fully digitized leasing into the global close process
SVP, Global Alliances
VP, Lease Accounting
Partner – PwC Advisory