Lease Accounting Shared Services Centres
Best Practices for Multi-Nationals
During the first half of this webinar, company practitioners from Nestle, Heineken, and Solvay discuss lessons learned in building Shared Services Centres to successfully manage lease accounting functions.
Best practices for ensuring timely and accurate accounting on a global basis for the following lease lifecycle events:
- New Contracts
- Extension, Termination, and Purchase Options
- Reassessments and Modifications
- The End of Term and Evergreen
- Audit and Internal Control Considerations
During the second half of this webinar, PwC provides an update on IFRS 16. They also discuss new developments in digital finance technologies.
- IFRS 16 Update: Major interactions of IFRS 16 with other standards, to include ASC 842 and more
- Digital Technology: Overview of the Accounting & Reporting Assistant (ARA)