Are You Ready for the New Lease Accounting Standards?
Preparing for compliance under the new leasing accounting standards — ASC 842, GASB 87, and IFRS 16 — potentially poses a major undertaking for hospitals and health systems. Implementing these new leasing standards will likely be the biggest project that controllers and financial accounting teams will tackle in 2019 and 2020.
During this webinar, lease accounting experts from RGP Healthcare and LeaseAccelerator discuss how healthcare entities can avoid first timer implementation mistakes (lessons learned from public companies) and share the critical milestones for ensuring successful adoption of the new lease accounting standards.
Register to see replay.
- What is the impact of the new lease accounting rules?
- What key decisions/data are required to start your implementation?
- What common implementation pitfalls can be avoided?
- How do you budget, plan and staff to achieve Day 1 compliance by the upcoming deadline?
- What considerations need to be made for ensuring Day 2 and beyond compliance?
Senior VP Healthcare,
VP Lease Sourcing Solutions,