Are You Ready for the New Lease Accounting Standards?
Preparing for compliance under the new leasing accounting standards — ASC 842, GASB 87, and IFRS 16 — potentially poses a major undertaking for hospitals and health systems. Implementing the new lease accounting standards will likely be the biggest project that controllers and financial accounting teams will tackle in 2019 and 2020.
During the webinar, lease accounting experts from RGP Healthcare and LeaseAccelerator discuss how healthcare entities can avoid first time lease accounting compliance implementation mistakes (lessons learned from public companies) and share critical milestones ensuring successful adoption of the new lease accounting standards.
Register to see replay.
- What is the impact of the new GASB 87, ASC 842 and IFRS 16 lease accounting rules?
- What key decisions and data are required to start your implementation?
- What common lease accounting implementation pitfalls can be avoided?
- How do you budget, plan and staff to achieve Day 1 compliance for GASB 87, ASC 842 and IFRS 16 by the upcoming deadline?
- What considerations need to be made for ensuring lease accounting compliance for Day 2 and beyond?
Senior VP Healthcare,
VP Lease Sourcing Solutions,