Q&A with Bob Mohr of Mohr Capital:
Preserve Cash & Generate Savings with
"White Knight" Lease Strategies
The pressure to generate savings and occupancy cost reductions has increased dramatically in recent months. What are your options today? Rent holidays are not enough!
During this webinar replay, long-time real estate industry expert Bob Mohr, Chairman of Mohr Capital explains how “white knight” leasing strategies can generate dramatic cash savings and increased lease flexibility for lessors.
Along with Bob is LeaseAccelerator’s Bryan Seck, VP of Global Alliances, who shares practical advice on how savings can be extended beyond single real estate leases, to generate free cashflow across your portfolio of real estate and equipment leases.
Register to watch the webinar
- How other firms have utilized “white knight” programs to right size and account for improved space utilization
- How to obtain needed tenant improvement dollars for Covid-19 related space enhancements
- How to obtain reductions of space on existing leased facilities
- The value of lease audits for further costs reductions
- How to obtain the security and Control of Ownership under the flexibility of the lease
- The financial benefits of ownership without investment or joint ventures
You will hear Bob’s and Bryan’s unique and candid remarks along with the opportunity to pose your own confidential questions during the call.
Bob Mohr is chairman of national real estate investment firm Mohr Capital which exclusively partners with corporate clients on capital market acquisitions and lease monetizations. Bob is also founder of 34-year-old Mohr Partners the largest tenant services advisor in North America.
VP Global Alliances,
Chief Marketing Officer,