Managed Services for the Lease Lifecycle:
Factors to Consider
Using a managed service for lease management, administration, and accounting could be the next step in providing the most cost effective and comprehensive solution to your leasing needs.
During this webinar replay, leasing experts Colleen Tigges, SVP Global Solutions & North American Sales, Michael Ramsey, VP Global Solutions, and Dennis Carey, Solutions Consultant from LeaseAccelerator lead a discussion focused on what managed service offerings are available, and how they can save your company time, effort, and money.
As companies experience the complexities of lease accounting, managed services can help move your leasing program forward.
Register to see the replay
- History of managed services in leasing and other financial programs
- Different types of managed service offerings
- Reasons for choosing managed services as the optimal solution to your leasing needs
- Positives and negatives of using a managed service
- What types of organizations should look to managed services for leasing
SVP Global Solutions & North American Sales,
VP Global Solution,
Dennis Carey, CFA