Insights from the Real Estate Front-Lines:
How Top Companies are Saving Cash
Portfolio Management and Administration Practices for Maintaining a Strong Balance Sheet
It’s no secret that companies who focus on liquidity strategies to preserve and free up cash flow will be in the best position to pivot and recover from the economic downturn. Finding ways to monetize both leased and owned assets can have a significant impact for establishing a healthy balance sheet.
During this webinar replay, a panel of senior executives from Mohr Partners, one of the largest global tenant representation firms and LeaseAccelerator, a leader in global lease lifecycle management, provide insights on how they are working closely with their finance and C-suite executives to positively impact corporate balance sheets and improve free cash flow by leveraging both leased and owned equipment and real estate assets.
Register to see the replay
- How different companies are creating new strategies for all leasing projects
- How technology plays a role in managing all leasing currently and prospectively
- Understand current real-estate market trends from a tenant perspective
- Evaluate whether outsourcing of non-core functions with Global Lease Services is right for you
- How to monetize a real estate and equipment assets
Subject Matter Experts
Chairman & CEO,
Misti Meggs, MCR
VP, Leasing Solutions,