Configure. Comply. Close.
Fast track your lease accounting program.
Get started in hours, not weeks.
EZLease dramatically reduces the complexity and confusion associated with manually generating lease accounting journal entries by automating the most complicated and labor-intensive calculations and processes.
EZLease requires no prior knowledge of the standards and offers the fastest, easiest path to get compliant and stay compliant.
Configure all of your accounting policies, controls, and elections.
The system will perform calculations and enforce controls.
Workflows walk you through all the close activities step-by-step.
Built for lessees and lessors
Fully complies with all lease accounting standards.
Graduate to a lease calculator for the fast path to compliance.
Explore all EZLease has to offer.
- Lessee, Lessor, GASB Lessor: Designed to account for every type of lease transaction.
- Document Repository: Store all of your documents in one repository.
- Balance Sheet & Income Statements: Balance Sheet and Income Statement (P&L) activity by period with ending balances presented by lease and consolidated.
- Automatic Classification: Automatic classification and capitalized value / rate computations for every lease, including detailed results of all capital / operating tests.
- Practical Expedients: Automatic application of practical expedient elections.
- Lease and Non-Lease Components: Native handling of lease and non-lease components.
- Footnotes Disclosures: Complete footnote disclosures of future rent commitments.
- Consolidation Reporting Reports can be subtotaled and consolidated based on user-defined criteria.
- Catch-up Accounting: A lease that started prior to the current reporting period can be added to the database with a current booking date so that prior reports are unaffected.
- Locking Journal Entries: Lock your journal entries to ensure consistency with your general ledger.
- Bulk Importing: Import a spreadsheet for quick implementation.
- Customized Fields: Customize data fields for import.
- Multi-Currency: Handling of exchange rates across functional, transactional, and reporting currencies.
- Gregorian, 4/4/5, 13 Period Calendars: Any and all fiscal calendars can be maintained in the database.
- Contingent Rents: Contingent rents (variable lease payments) tracked separately from minimum lease payments. Seven different types of contingent rent can be recorded individually.
- Notice Dates: Automatic reminders of rent changes, lease expirations, and user-defined events.
- Month-to-Month Lease Extensions: Month-to-month lease extensions keep lease active after expiration.
- Correction Terminations: Correction terminations permitted to reverse activity previously booked without affecting closed
- Historic Data: A true lease accounting subledger can run all historic and future accounting from a single database.
- Video Walkthroughs: Online user-guides and video tutorials to help guide you through transition.
Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (Desktop). 70 MB hard disk space for installation *Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5.