Lease Accounting Software Evaluation
Learn what to look for in a lease accounting and administration solution
Download eBook to learn key features to consider, including:
About the LeaseAccelerator Solution
The LeaseAccelerator Enterprise Lease Accounting solution was designed to work with both the current FASB and IASB standards, ASC 840 and IAS 17, and the new standards, ASC 842 and IFRS 16. The lease accounting software fully supports equipment and real estate lease types, as well as embedded leases. A few of the other features of the LeaseAccelerator lease accounting software are:
- Global Lease Accounting Engine: Captures all data about each lease, from economic life and depreciation terms to end-of-term options and base and variable rents.
- Automatic Lease Classification: Classifies leases as operating, capital (under current standards), or finance (under new standards) to reduce the time and costs associated with manually classifying all leases.
- Asset-Level Subledger: Asset-level lease accounting is required under the new lease accounting standards.
- Journal Entries and Disclosures: Quickly generates everything you need for your quarterly and annual reports.
- Reconciliation and Roll-Forward Reporting: These control reports automatically compare data to find discrepancies before your auditor does.
- Integration Capability: Integrate LeaseAccelerator with ERP systems, including SAP and Oracle, as well as real estate administration, asset management, and accounts payable applications.