Leasing as a Managed Service:
Introducing Global Lease Services from EY and LeaseAccelerator
Organizations are now through their first audit following the new lease accounting regulations, but many continue to be challenged by the complexity of managing lease portfolios day-to-day. Despite the huge opportunities available from a well managed leasing strategy, managing the entire lease lifecycle to its full potential is outside of many companies’ core competencies.
As a result, more and more companies are looking to outsource their leasing lifecycle from lease vs. buy and procurement through administration, day-to-day management and end-of-life. Leasing experts from EY and LeaseAccelerator discuss the power of managed services, what lease lifecycle automation involves and whether it could be right for you.
Register to see the replay
- What is a managed service and the role technologies like LeaseAccelerator play
- Challenges that organizations are facing since the new regulations came into play
- What is the leasing lifecycle, and how does your company work with a provider like EY throughout
- How to decide if managed services are right for you and why managed services are more relevant now than ever
- How to build a business case that encompasses all stakeholders in your organization
Chief Marketing Officer,
Partner, Financial Accounting Advisory Services,
Lease Technology Leader,
Sr. Vice President, Global Sales & Alliances,